(We will not cut shorter as the crown will be gone, and we do not cut the front hairline)
The HD105 is a higher density version of the M105. This hair system uses a super soft French lace that is natural-looking and comfortable to wear. Additionally, this unit, which is breathable, comes with a medium hair density of 120% making it ideal for those who require plenty of hair coverage and prefer to be out and about. It also comes with a medium durability where it can last a couple of months if maintained correctly.
- Shipping costs are calculated based on the chosen shipping method, weight, destination and the number of items in your package.
- Please allow 1-2 weeks for any online hair service or styling (base cut and/or haircut), after which your order will be shipped.
- ALL orders placed online with Overnight Shipping must be submitted and received before 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time. Any order placed on weekends or holidays will be processed the following business day. Please expect delays during the holiday season.
Return Policy: Stock Hairpieces
- You have 15 days from the date of purchase to return your untouched hairpiece for a full refund, minus the shipment fee.
- A restocking charge of $15.00 or more per item will be applied if the returned item is not in its original condition and packaging. (If you want to avoid the restocking fee, ensure we get the hairpiece or item just as you received it. We do not accept used and washed hairpieces. Ensure that the net covering and moulds are intact too)
- If you have selected a final sale hairpiece, such as base cut, hair styling, bleached knots, perm, or any service that alters the hairpiece permanently, it can no longer be returned or exchanged.
**While we make every effort to ensure the accuracy of each colour and gray percentage of our hair units, it's important to note that the colour representation on electronic devices such as phones, tablets, and monitor screens may vary from the actual colour of the hairpiece. This can happen due to factors such as lighting sources, digital photography, or personal colour perception that affect how the colours appear to individuals. Therefore, we cannot guarantee that the colour you see on your screen portrays the hairpiece's accurate colour.
Superhairpieces grants a 30-day warranty on validated hairpieces, covering excessive shedding and/or rapid hair loss. If you have lost more than 15% of your hair during this period, we will be happy to repair your hairpiece or wig free of charge. Please note that once the unit has been sent to the factory, there will be a few months' wait time. During this time, you will need to provide your own unit.
In addition, we cannot guarantee that you will not experience any future hair loss issues after the factory repair.
**Please note that v-looped-base models are not included in this warranty as they are disposable units. These models include the M111, HD111 and M161V.
Defective Hair Systems (other than hair loss) are considered the following for stock and custom orders.
Hair Loss Warranty/Defective Claim Process
Please note: Any / All items received after the 10 days without prior notice will NOT be considered, and the request will be void.
**If you are within the United States or any other country, please ship your hairpiece to our Florida office.More details
- Super soft, comfortable and natural-looking French lace hair system.
- Comes in a size of 8"x10" and can be cut down to any size, though size varies 0.5" as the base could shrink and expand after installation.
- High density unit with 120% medium hair density throughout the system for plenty of hair coverage.
- Breathable unit with a medium durability.
- Uses high quality soft fine Indian Remy hair throughout the unit.