20" G-Weft Hair Extensions
*All lifespans are estimates and depend on lifestyle and care given
G-Wefts are our latest addition to the human hair extensions family.
They are ideal for those with fine, thin hair as they are extremely lightweight, thin, and do not add any bulk at the scalp.
It gives you the benefits of both hand tied and machine wefts but at a more affordable price.
Besides being durable, G-Wefts are natural-looking, almost invisible and undetectable. They are easy to use as they do not shed hair or have knots.
Our G-Wefts are now available between 0.80-0.85mm and come in 100 grams per pack just like our machine weft.
They come in 20’’/20 inch length, in a hair blend of 6A quality.
You get to choose between 7 popular colors to create the style you want!
If you would like a color, length, or quality in the G-weft extensions that we do not currently have in stock, please call us at 1-866-814-7879 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to pre-order the product you would like.
- Shipping costs are calculated based on the chosen shipping method, weight, destination and the number of items in your package.
- Please allow 1-2 weeks for any online hair service or styling (base cut and/or haircut), after which your order will be shipped.
- ALL orders placed online with Overnight Shipping must be submitted and received before 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time. Any order placed on weekends or holidays will be processed the following business day. Please expect delays during the holiday season.
Return Policy: Hair Extensions
- Returns must be within 2 weeks of ordering and in original condition and packaging.
- After 2 weeks, an 80% credit of the value will be added to your account for future orders.
- Large returns are subject to a handling fee.
- No returns after 3 months of ordering.
- You are responsible for all return shipping costs. We recommend shipping with a tracking number, as we are not responsible for any lost returns.
**While we make every effort to ensure the accuracy of each colour and gray percentage of our hair units, it's important to note that the colour representation on electronic devices such as phones, tablets, and monitor screens may vary from the actual colour of the hairpiece. This can happen due to factors such as lighting sources, digital photography, or personal colour perception that affect how the colours appear to individuals. Therefore, we cannot guarantee that the colour you see on your screen portrays the hairpiece's accurate colour.
Please note that there is a colour discrepancy between our 3A/4A extensions and the colour ring. The colour ring matches more to our 5A/6A extensions as they are made with premium Chinese hair. The 3A/4A extensions are made with a mix of Indian/Chinese hair, so the colours are a little off, notably in the blondes, due to the quality of the hair. We are working on swatches matching the 3A/4A quality hair colours.
NO WARRANTIES FOR INSTALLED EXTENSIONS.
Hair Extension should be well treated before being Ironed, Cut, Colored, Thinned, Trimmed, etc.
- Works great for sew-in & beaded methods
- Great for those who have thin, medium, and thick hair
- The band on the G-weft is thin which is great for those who have thin hair
- G-wefts carry as much density as the machine weft but with a thinner band